Thursday, July 28, 2011

mistical jewelry


The mom behind Misty's Mystical Jewelry sent this this GORGEOUS ring.. i put it on right away, and wore it the rest of the day!

When I talked to her about doing a review, I didn't really know what she was going to send me. I had been eyeballing a ring she posted.. but there are so many AMAZING items in her store.. I knew I would be happy with anything!


The way she works with beads and metal wire is just astounding. It looks so intricate.. and you can tell that behind each piece is put hard work, and a lot of love. This is not just a hobby for her (she didn't tell me that.. I can just tell from the quality). This is what she loves to do.

And I am PLEASED to be able to lead you to her!
ANYTHING you see on her site would be a fabulous item to own!

And get this.. she's hosting a GIVEAWAY on her fanpage through July 31st!

I'd say get your bootie over there and enter! Like her page and enter the giveaway!
I know I will be! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment