Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wrangled Ribbons




I stumbled upon The Ribbon Wrangled on Facebook.. and immediately lovedher products!

You know how sometimes you can just tell about something before you actually look at it? That's the way it was with this store. :)

I received 2 ADORABLE holiday clips.. a turkey and a ghost :) And i'm not much for the whole "goulish" thing.. but this ghost is CUTE to boot! :) And these are very well made! I like how the ribbon is only half covering the clip.
And they have fun wiggly eyes. :) Who can resist a wiggly eyed ghost? :)

My 2 year old had to have it in her hair the next day.. and my 4 year old wants her turn to wear it tomorrow. :)
What does a turkey say?? "gobble gobble!"





These clips were a hit with my kids.. they were a hit with me.. and i'm sure they're just what YOU are looking for for your holiday "Decorating". :)

She makes MANY different clips. Head over and request yours today! Holloween is just around the corner.. and Thanksgiving close behind! Mine have found the perfect home.. with other homemade clippies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment