Saturday, May 29, 2010

twirlie skirt, sundresses and jammies.. oh my!



I have been a friend to this mama for a little while now, and once she started up her business.. I could not resist but to try one. :)

This ADORABLE cotton sundress is perfect for a hot summer day. :) Not just for sundays and special occasions.. it's great to play in! The craftsmanship is awesome.. and the customer service Tessa Provides is A+.


I also tried a tshirt made by her, and I can say it fits my little girl PERFECTLY.. the sizing is right on. :) And she even threw in a matching headband!


I may be a little biased.. but honestly.. I haven't seen this kind of seamstress work since my mom made things for me when I was little. And she offers so much more in her shop.. Meme's Boutique.


Headbands, tutus, two types of sundresses, tshirts, jammies, coats.. and she's always expanding her line!

I always check back to see what's coming up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment