Wednesday, July 27, 2011

a pack of fun


i recieved a package from Pooky Packs with a small crayon roll and a reusable sandwich wrap to review.
VERY cute, easy to use products!

my 2 year old took off with the crayon roll right away (and it motivated ME to get rid of my old crayons bits, and only keep the long ones) lol.
she HAS to use them at least once a day because of the crayon roll . :)

the sandwich wrap, on the other hand.. is super easy to use, keeps the air off my sandwich, and i LOVE that i don't have to throw it away. the inner is super easy to wipe down. and i love the material. the way it folds is super convenient.

THANK YOU Pooky Packs for providing products we can use "everyday" and EASY enough to use every day!

3 comments:

  1. I love the reusable sandwich bags! Also, I wanted to let you know that you wrote Pooky Pants instead of Pooky Packs here:

    THANK YOU Pooky Pants for providing products we can use "everyday" and EASY enough to use every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review; I'll have to get my hands on a few of her items one of these days! :)

    ReplyDelete