Wednesday, July 6, 2011

LuvLee!!


This facebook fanpage, LouLeeLuv, sent me a box FULL of fabulous hair things to check out!
She was going to make something for each of my girls.. and she did! They even had their own little name tags on their special items. :) And (I just found out) the hat is for ME just as a special little ad on! (guess what? i kept the two green clips for myself HAHA).

These are VERY unique.. everything is hand folded FABRIC! As far as I can see, there is no ribbon involved!
AND the back of each one is reinforced with an extra piece of material and (I believe) hot glue. These puppies will not fall apart! I guarantee it!

I was seriously stunned by the craftsmanship of these.. for about 20 minutes. I just kept staring at them, taking millions of photos, checking them over again and again. I am STILL in awe of how fantastic these are.

These would make great little gifts, something special for a little girl or friend, or just something fantastic for yourself!! Believe me, when you buy one of her handmade items.. you will NOT be disappointed.

Check out her "in stock" store on etsy, too. She has BEAUTIFUL little bobby pins, as well!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much again for the review. Every little princess needs hair goodies. :) So glad they liked it. And you wear that hat very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Leigh for letting me :) i love helping other WAHM's get noticed :)

    ReplyDelete