Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Crocheted Kisses



I was sent a pretty crocheted holder by the mama behind Things. by Christine.
I took it out of the package and looked at it for a minute.. how was I supposed to attach it to something without an opening (just a loop)?

Then I had an idea.

I looped it through itself around my belt loop. Perfect. :)
The fit of the the chapstick? Perfect. It doesn't go in too far, so it's easy to get out. But it's also a night tight crochet.. so it keeps it in nice and snug.

I also used it for my Nivea lip gloss (my fav, btw) and it still worked out great. :)

This can be hooked on ANY thing. Looped around solid things like belt loops, purse or diaper bag handles.. or anything that DOES have an open attachment, like the top of my sanitizer.

Check out Things. by Christine. See the other fun crocheted items she makes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment