Sunday, February 5, 2012

Peace!



First off, I want to say.. I love these items. :)A pretty new store sent me a fun package.. pretty much a complete surprise.
And they are just SO great.

Every single item in the store is made from a recycled material. They set they sent me? A match set from wool sweaters!

PeacedTogether4U is a wonderful shop. I've gotten to talk to both of the ladies behind this.. they have amazing customer service.. they are willing to work with you.. very open to trying different things. :)

My matching set included arm warmers, two sets of slippers (1 for me, 1 for my 4 year old Alivia) including 2 brooches, and a hair clip.



All very well made! And (as you can see from one of the photos) my little girl needed new slippers really bad.. so this came just at the right time. :)

My feet always get cold in my
sewing room.. drafty window, I live in Michigan.. it's the coldest room in the house. These slippers, on top of my socks, kept my feet PERFECTLY

warm and comfortable.. NOT sweaty in the least.
And the style of this hair clip is good to use for kids AND adults.. i love it and so do my girls. :)

Thank you PeacedTogether4U for sending me some great products!
I suggest you readers check it out, too! There are more items in their shop that were not sent to me.. go see what there is in store!

1 comment:

  1. I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.
    Hobart 770700 Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet

    ReplyDelete