Friday, March 2, 2012

Roobies


This one was a long time in coming, but not by any reason that could have been changed.
Life happens. :)

BUT! The product turned out GREAT!
After my long awaited anticipation, I got a package in the mail that just tickled my toes. :)

Dr. Seuss dress for my little lady had finally come!

Now I know you all have felt this way about a package before. :) You stalk the mailbox, send email inquiries.. track the package online a million times.. and it's so worth it when you finally hold the package, ready to rip into it. :)

That's how it was for me with this beautifully made product from Taberoobies. My daughter loved it so much, she wore it for 2 of the 3 days at Grandma's house (she just had to show her). :)


My favorite aspect of this dress is.. well.. lol. I have 2. I love the hemline (the contrasting colors and prints are great together, and it leaves a nice finish). And I love the waistband. Instead of sewing on an actual waistband, and making it harder to get into, it was sewn onto the front, making for versatile sizing, and fun bow in the back. :)

Thank you Taberoobies for this fun, flexible product. :)

And not just because of the well made product, but also because of the great customer service, I would recommend this store to anyone.. much more than just kids clothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment