Friday, March 9, 2012

Cozy AND Cute


EVERY child needs something to cuddle in.
And for Blankets by Lisa, it's what she loves to do!

She has MANY different options for prints, and sizes, and textures. And working with her.. I was able to completely customize a blanket for a review!
My girls actually "fought" over this one. :)

And she even threw in a little surprise.. a matching mini throw pillow! :) A little history.. my 3 year old, Zoe, loves Minnie Mouse. So when i was perusing the print options for this one, I had her on my lap looking at the prints, and she fell in love with this one.

Custom sized, quality material, and fantastic sewing skills.
The customer service speaks for itself.. all around, a wonderful shop.

Check out Blankets by Lisa for your child, a child you know, OR a gift for any occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment