Wednesday, May 29, 2013

tiny blessings

I was sent this ADORABLE pillowcase dress by Tammy at Tiny Blessings, LLC (facebook) in a size 4t for my 4.5 year old.

".. specializes in handmade baby accessories and children's cloning. Unique and affordable.
Dresses range from Newborn to 5t in size. Pricing is $20 for Newborn to 2t and $25 for 3t-5t. Special requests for older sizes is an option.
Personalization is available for an extra $5 (machine embroidery, monogram, name, etc)

.. was launched in July 2012.. because of my love for creating and babies/children, i decided to share my craft with others"

I am in LOVE with the print.. and the fun little detail that was pointed out to me.. the shabby chic flower near the bottom.. it's removable!






Makes it easier to wash, because you don't have to worry about washing the flower too often.. if she spills something down her front.. take off the flower before tossing it in the laundry! (and.. IDEA! might be able to order separate flowers to mix and match?!)

The length was great.. my little bug is almost into size 5's now and this is perfect to throw on over leggings and play in. And because the width gives room to grow, and the 1-sided shoulder tie also, it can easily convert to a top through age 6, probably!

I'm so used to pillowcase dresses having two shoulder ties, it took a bit for me to adjust this, and get it just right, but hey.. once it's set, put a tiny safety pin behind it and it'll stay put until said child grows. ;)

After checking out all the seams, the binding, the hem, the materials used.. (i'm a seamstress.. i do this.. lol).. I'm very impressed with the quality and structure of this clothing item.


I would say it'd be well worth your time and money to head over to www.etsy.com/shop/tamstinyblessingsllc and grab a few for your princess today! Summer is almost upon us.. and these are so versatile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment