Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Darling Divas: Wild Child

Darling Diva Polish just came out with a new Madonna line..
and i got this package in the mail.. AHHH! so fun! all glitters!
couldn't WAIT to dive in.

Darling Diva polish has been a favorite of mine since i was gifted with Bazinga almost a year ago. SO EXCITED to be able to review for her!

Me and some friends are doing a fun Nail Art Event every month, and this package landed right smack dab at the perfect time to do skittle nails!
Wild Child.. is PERFECT for this.

All the fun colors, shapes and sizes in this glitter.. go so well with many different color polishes.
I used it over green, blue, yellow and pink. And on the pinky, i did 4 layers of it by itself.

I like the consistency of it.. I like that the glitters are not "uniform".. And it's easy to apply. The only thing I was worried about was that it looked like REALLY dense glitter, but once I started painting, it really gave just the right coverage!

When it dries, you can feel the glitters on top of your nail, even with top coat. BUT I think it makes it a great texture.. without being too much. The glitters don't stick up at all, or "taco", it doesn't make me feel like peeling it off. And since texturized polishes is hot right now.. i think it totally fits and works. :) And i'm not a "texture" freak either. I prefer my nails to be smooth and shiny. But i love this.



I'm looking forward to showing/telling you what i think of the other two as well over the next week! STAY TUNED!
and check out Darling Divas on Etsy for perusing and purchasing!
and tune in to her Facebook Pageto stay updated with new things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment