Monday, July 15, 2013

Darling Divas: Holiday

For the second manicure in my Darling Diva Polish blog lineup.. is a fun circle glitter called Holiday.. also in the Madonna line :)











I got SO many compliments on this one!!
I was torn on what color to use as a base, because there are so many fun colors in the glitter itself, I opted for a nice neutral white and gray.

The colors in this glitter really POPPED!
And it's SUCH a smooth application.. even with bedazzling my pinky, it didn't take much to get all the glitters I wanted!

AND with it having so many colors, and a great complimenting personality (did I just say nail polish has a personality?!), it really is a universal glitter.
Great for wear.. it barely had any wear signs (chipping, etc) by the time I decided to change my mani. I would say if you like this (which.. really.. you'd be a fool not to).. head over to her store and grab a bottle!! :)
follow her on Facebook to keep up with all the awesomeness of her store
and shop the polishy goodness on Etsy.

Keep an eye out for the last Darling Diva review coming up soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment