Friday, March 21, 2014

Dipped In Diamonds

Yes, that's the name of this polish.
And by the look of it in the bottle.. it seems to truly be that!! Mini flecks of diamonds to coat your nails.







And upon a closer look.. I was happy to find out it's holographic. :) And it's also 5 free! (meaning it is made excluding dibutyl phthalate (DBP), toluene, and formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and camphor.)

Now i never used to know anything about holographic nail polish, or indie polish.. but i've come to love them equally.. and just love how it shows such a rainbow of color and a great variety!

Dipped in Diamonds, by Savoie, is no exception.
Perfectly unique.. I decided to see how this would do on a multitude of colored backgrounds.. each of my fingers got painted a different color. :)
I do happen to like some more then others, but the two i was really interested to see were the brown thumb on my left hand, and the green chrome pinky on my right.

The texture of this is fantastic.. not very thick, a great consistency. It doesn't put too much on.. and it's super easy to take off! It doesn't leave a texture, it's a very smooth finish. And you can easily ad more layers for a deeper holographic delight.
(it was tricky getting photos of my right hand.. kinda' fun and scary holding the camera backwards with my left!)

It's nice to know that I can use this by itself over a french manicure, or as a great topping to any color!
Head over to Savoie and tell her i sent you.. and make sure you peruse the store. :)
(i purchased this polish myself.. i was not paid to write this review)

No comments:

Post a Comment