Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Kreactive Krochet


I love watching Kathy's Krochet Nook on Facebook because all of her creations are SO fantastic. Every one is different.. and they are just SO unique! So when i approached her about doing a review, I was hoping she would say yes.. but also thinking she might say no. WELL! She said yes :D

I received this BEAUTIFUL black sparkly purse.. with a pink edged flower and wood handles. :) I have NEVER had a bag like this.
At first it looked kinda small.. so I started to base my review on a list of things.. how much will it hold? how easy is it too use? is the crochet sturdy enough for everyday use? etc etc

But as I started using it.. I put in my Joey Junior (organizer), then put my items in there.. and brought it to work with me.. then brought it out shopping with me.. and I have to say.. no matter what kind of list you make to "try something out", this bag.. HER PRODUCT.. is just outstanding. The workmanship is incredible.. the crochet stretches just enough to keep it's shape BUT accommodate all your items.. and it just feels more STYLISH and FUN to use :)

Thank you Kathy for sending me this fantastic product, and letting me write about it. :) I encourage you all to stalk her page like I do. :) you might just find the perfect product for you!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the review Cami! I appreciate it!! Glad you're enjoying your bag! I loved making it!

    ReplyDelete