Thursday, June 2, 2011

Jaded? I think not :)




Beth started Jadeybug Boutique to have fun with kids clothes, right now mainly for little girls. And naming it after her little girl, Jaelyn, was easy enough to do, as her nickname is Jadeybug. :)

This mama lives fairly close to me, so it was easy for me to send her something in the mail. My little one had this Dora shirt that she wore ALL the time, until she grew out of it, and became very upset. So what I did was cut out the best parts of the shirt and mail them to her to see if she could "fix something up" for me.

Beth dropped by my house earlier this week to bring it over.. and had two other surprises with her! She had also made a special dress for each of my older girls!! :)
THANK YOU BETH!

When Zoe saw her Dora dress, her eyes lit up. :) It was great to see her happy to have her Dora back. :)
These dresses fit the girls perfectly, with some room to grow, the customer service from her Boutique is A+, and I love the unique way she makes the straps and how the elastic is encased.
The only concern I have is i've never seen an applique done like that before. I like it.. but i'm waiting to see how it holds up after multiple washes.

Great job, Beth!
Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve! Some more products soon to come to her store. :) Keep your eyes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment