Wednesday, February 12, 2014

CC Bums- breast pads

I would like to tell you today about CC Bums breast pads.

When i was pregnant/breastfeeding, before I even though of opening this business, it was hard for me to find disposable breast pads that i really liked.
Either they were the wrong shape, or they weren't the right size, or the sticky on the back was a pain in the butt, or they were not waterproof.. nothing seemed to work just right.

So once i got the opportunity (through opening my business) to work with some other fabrics, i created this pattern out of that necessity!

I at first only made 4" and 5".. because i didn't know there was a need for any larger.. but then one day i had a special custom order to make a 6" pair.
MAKES SENSE!



Not every woman is the same size up top, and not every breastfeeding mother creates the same amount of milk.
And not every mom decides to breast feed! These can be used just for leakage during your pregnancy!

So I decided to keep all three sizes IN the store, ready to sell, and to use different types of fabrics!
Cottons, velour, sherpa, hemp, bamboo and stay dry materials.
Two things always remain the same.. there is always an absorbent core, so leakage is never a problem.
AND there is always fleece on the back.. that doesn't slide around, and allows for waterproofing.



So why do i recommend my breast pads above others?
Because of the wide variety of materials.. either ready to ship, or availability for customization.. and for the personal touch you get from my customer service. I know the quality of materials that goes into making these, I use a professional serger so I know the threads are always top notch, and I know that from doing my homework myself, I have made the best pair of breast pads I know how.

Please feel free to peruse my store..
and don't forget.. every new mom deserves to be comfortable.. her body, and her wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment