Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Eye Candy

I stumbled upon this fanpage by accident a few months ago through a friend from high school.. and I was like "eye candy, what?" :)
I was looking through her stuff and at first didn't believe it was handmade, it looked so great.

I ended up contacting the owner through facebook about some of the products, and they agreed to send me a few pieces to write a review about!
I was only expecting a piece or two to be sent to me.. but when I got them in the mail, they had sent me 5 items!
3 beautiful bracelets, and a necklace/choker and ring set!

My favorite one so far is the glass heart bracelet. It goes with EVERYthing.
And another thing that I'm loving about their work is that fact that I have small wrists and these beautiful pieces ARE NOT FLOPPY ON ME! That's always a plus in my situation, cause I usually have to take a piece or two out of jewelry or watches. I can NEVER find a bracelet that fits right. So these are GREAT sizes.

These was a small piece on the necklace/choker that looked like it might have been sticking out too much, and I was worried it might poke me.. but because it blends with the rest of the beads, I couldn't even tell. So all in all, I'm very happy with the company. :)

These are fantastic pieces at REALLY good prices.. I think anyone would LOVE to own at LEAST one of these. There are necklaces, rings, earrings, chokers, bracelets..
And you can see ALL of the stock at customeyecandy.com
They also have a fanpage on .

No comments:

Post a Comment