Thursday, October 21, 2010

white elephant gift :)



I have known Lynn Wilson of White Elephants for a while, and i've been checking out her fabulous wool crocheted items.. longies, play food, etc.. for a while now.

So when my wool dryer balls started falling apart.. I needed to find someone to see if they could save the yarn and make something from them. Lynn offered to do it for me. :)

Luckily most of the yarn was fine to use. :) It was good enough for a diaper cover, which is fine with me.. I just wanted them to be made into pants.
She kept telling me she was having fun making them.. and even sent me pics of the progress. They were looking great!

I got them in the mail TODAY and promptly took pics and put them on my little girl. THEY FIT PERFECT! I want to say a huge thank you to Lynn Wilson of White Elephants for helping me.. and wanted to let you know that because of her customer service, and her awesome work.. I will definitely be refering people to her store!!
CHECK OUT IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment