Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wool for baby!



CCBaby has been a great company for quite some time now.. and I finally got up the guts to ask if they did reviews.. and TADA.. they said yes!!
I'm SO excited.. we got to pick out the wool, and because these wool longies were for my 3.5 year old to wear under her dresses to keep warm (or to bed, whatever she prefers).. and she's an animal lover, I asked if they could ad a horse to it.. and again.. they said yes!

So after perusing and choosing the wool that I wanted, and a speedy delivery later.. we now are PROUD owners of a BEAUTIFUL pair of CCBaby woolies :)

Alivia (my 3.5 year old) almost squealed when she saw the horse. Lol.
She promptly put them on and modeled them for me.. after I had to hold her at bay while I took "before" pictures. She is very happy with them... which has made me very happy with them. :)
Check out the fanpage, pick out your wool, and see for yourself how beautiful and warm they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment