Wednesday, March 2, 2011

dipe- EZ! train-EZ?



I've known the owner of Diapeze.com for a while now.. and I have been hunting for the perfect night time solution for my 5 year old for a while, too. And even thought I make my own diapers, etc, I couldn't come up with the right thing she needed!!

Well, I got the chance to trade with Kristin for a review of her Traineze, just HOPING that it might be the "one".. she made two of them for me.. a regular side snapper, like she usually makes, and tried out another pattern too.. a "pullup" traineze.

Of course we had to wait until we washed them what seemed like a million times to try them out *haha. :) But good news everyone.. you ready?!
WE HAVE FOUND OUR SOLUTION!

They are absorbing the same amount, if not more, than the disposable trainers we'd have to use!!
Hands down, Jazmine likes the snapping ones better :)
So we have two more on the way!

Thanks so much, Kristin, for helping us out!

2 comments:

  1. So happy to hear this and waiting ever so impatiently for my son's! LOL Just ran out of disopsies and he is leaking thought my other CD's. Can't wait to get my traineze!

    ReplyDelete