Friday, January 21, 2011

one, two, three.. SHOP!


One of my new favorite stores to "stalk".. onetwothreeshop on facebook. :)

I am loving the variety of items she makes. From dresses, to two piece outfits, to jammies, and even a little boy set here and there. (And i've heard she's branching into mommy clothes sometime this year).

We got this cut little number for my 5 year old for her birthday. :)
I think the thing I love most about this is it's versatile. We're using it now with a long sleeve shirt under it for the cold season.. but once it hits summer.. she can wear this to church, or to a birthday party, or as jammies.. the possibilities are wide spread.

And the print on this also is perfect. :)
"Tomboy princess".. perfectly describes her. :) From Barbie's to bicycles, to climbing jungle gyms and wearing pretty things. It's just what the dr ordered. :)

Go ahead and look through her things.. you'll love it all. :) I swear I "like" about 80% of her photos. LOL. Yup, i'm a onetwothreeshop.com stalker. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment