Saturday, March 23, 2013

Indie Polish- Ruby White Tips #2

The next polish that was in the package from Ruby White Tips is a purple called Gracelyn.

This polish was actually thought up by Laura's 9 year old daughter! :)
I LOVE the colors in this.. mostly purple.. BUT when the sunlight hits it right it's got green and blue in it as well!
Not quite holographic, but still gorgeous!











Now with this glitter, i put on 3 layers and it wasn't quite opaque yet. So i put on a 4th layer on my pinky. That makes it mostly opaque, but you can still see through it when you move it around up to the light.
This made a FANTASTIC top coat on my accent nail! I put one layer over a golden yellow polish, and it set it off just right!

It's a pretty stinky polish.. so for those of you who are sensitive to smells, I wouldn't recommend it. I'm still hoping she stocks it in the store for the rest of you. :)

Head over to www.rubywhitetips.com to contact her, or her etsy store to purchase more amazing polishes!
Also, if you're on Facebook, follow her at www.facebook.com/rubywhitetips

No comments:

Post a Comment