Monday, March 11, 2013

Personal Indie Polish- part 2

For this post, I went with a combination of "white" glitters.

I have another polish from the Bedazzleberry line, called Bedazzleberry Blanc.
I REALLY like this white.. because it's not a stark white. It's a very creamy color, with the same "splash" of hexagonal glitters that the other two have. I think it's a wonderful combination.. I used this on my accent nail.

Now the OTHER one I have on the rest of my fingers is a Darling Diva's polish called "Bazinga"- comically derived from the show "Big Bang Theory". :) This was a birthday present to me.. there are many awesome choices from this store on Etsy






https://www.etsy.com/shop/DarlingDivaPolish?ref=shop_sugg!

I really like the coverage with this. And the more layers you do, the glitter has a really cool effect.. there are different shapes and colors in it (hexagon, squares..) and shade of the polish itself is white with a BLUE'ISH tint.. my husband said my nails looked like candy. :)

I definitely recommend the Darling Diva's store. Super great polish at a reasonable price!
Make sure you "like" their page on facebook as well, to get the most recent updates!

https://www.facebook.com/DarlingDivaPolish



No comments:

Post a Comment